Employee to Israel

Employee to Israel

Foreigners are allowed to work in Israel as long as they have a valid work Visa issued by the Israeli government. This type of Visa could be obtained before entry or during the stay of the foreigner in Israel with a tourist Visa. In order to obtain this type of document, a foreigner should seek a local company that would sponsor or endorse the employment. The government department in charge for issuing work Visa is the Ministry of the Interior and they are also the same branch who will stamp the foreigner’s passport with their employer’s name.

Special Job Categories

Domestic Servants




Farm Workers

Factory Workers

Other Job Category

Minium Entry Requirements

  • Age should be below 45 years
  • Passed GCE O/L Examination
  • Completed SLBFE Training